The Pro Environment Balloon Alliance
Members of PEBA commit to the following:
- No Balloon Releases – Members of PEBA do not support, or condone, nor will they facilitate the deliberate release of balloons.
- Responsible Use and Disposal of Balloons – Members will follow responsible practices regarding the uses and disposal of all balloons.
- Education – PEBA members will continue to educate the general public, clients and venue managers on the importance of not releasing balloons into the environment and correct use and disposal.
- Awareness – Members are requested, where possible, to include a link to PEBA on their website, invoices or email signature to help raise awareness.
- Community – Members are asked to notify PEBA if they become aware of any environmental issue, pertaining to balloons, or are having any difficulties dealing with anyone in regards to environmental issues.
PEBA is committed to:
- Working together with Balloon Professionals, Environmental Groups, Government and the Media to eliminate the organised, deliberate release of balloons and to educate our customers and the public on the responsible use and disposal of balloons.
- Establishing and maintaining a website where all members’ details are listed listed. The website will be regularly updated with relevant information and will be able to be used as a resource for Industry Associations and individual members. Under certain circumstances, it will all so be used as a referral point for Environmental Groups, Government and the Media.
- Members will electronically receive Membership Certificates, Email Signatures etc and continual updates in regards to all matters environmental.